Arrange your own day tour or longer expedition:
- Maybe you'd like to climb your first Munro (the hills in Scotland over 3000ft)?
- Munro bagging: maybe you've already collected quite a few Munros, and would just like a guide to accompany you to one of the more challenging remote ones?
- How about watching a mountain sunrise for that special birthday celebration?
- Escape to a remote glen and camp by a mountain stream, eat your dinner under the stars (maybe even see the Northern Lights)?
- A two or three day wilderness expedition into one of Scotland's remote areas?
- A mountain challenge walk to raise funds for charity?
- Preparing for assessment - a day (or night) brushing up on your map and compass navigation skills?
Whatever you would
like, we can help you achieve it.
Out in the Hills provides a private guiding service - we are at your service for the day to help you achieve your objective.
In the Cairngorms:
Cost per day (including transport) Aviemore area (based on 7 hours walk):
- 1 person £100
- 3 people £210
- 4 people £240
- 5 people £270
- 6 people £300
For larger groups, longer trips, or elsewhere in Scotland - please contact us to discuss.